If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
• 15+ years’ of information technology experience in an operational setting
• 5+ years’ experience directly managing technology professionals and IT environments including hardware asset management, configuration management, and software management
• Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
• MBA/MS preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment highly preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
• Change management and proven ability to build teams
• Business and financial acumen
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• A sense of urgency to impact the bottom line performance
• Ability to work, communicate, and exchange ideas with other teams and leaders
• 10-15% Travel to customer or supplier meetings when required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associates degree preferred.
• Knowledge of basic accounting.
• Requires good organization skills and high detail orientation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to read and interpret common financial reports.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to write routine correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information to members of the organization.
TECHNICAL & MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or numeric form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics describe here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS:
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Communication skills sufficient to communicate with co-workers; to understand and provide directions; to respond to management inquiries; and to make entries on reports and records
• Basic knowledge of simple math concepts
• Working knowledge of use of motorized material handling equipment
• Ability to maintain annual certification requirements
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous work attendance record that demonstrates reliability
• Must have ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
• Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as shipping labels, safety rules, and instructions
• Must be able to speak effectively with other team members in the organization
• Must be U.S. Citizen/Resident, Asylee, Refugee or have permanent/indefinite work authorization.
• Continuous lifting of merchandise up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, and occasional team lifting of merchandise up to 100 pounds with assistive devices required.
• Must be able to stand for an eight hour shift
• Must be able to walk on a regular basis
• Must be able to sit frequently on a forklift
• Standing, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling, reaching, and pushing and pulling using hands and/or arms on a repetitive basis above and below the shoulder level
• Must be able to tolerate work conditions with dust and noise
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.