The Pricing Specialist reports to the CFO but works closely with and takes direction from the Pricing Analyst and the Sales team. The position is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate entry of all pricing requests submitted for processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following essential functions of the job satisfactorily on a full-time basis.
• Perform data entry using various computer programs, spreadsheet or database commands and format material as required.
• Exhibit a strong customer service orientation with a strong sense of urgency to respond to internal customer needs.
• Assist other team members and supervisor with producing and analyzing various reports.
• Support the development of pricing policies and strategies
• Detailed and thorough in work habits with multi-tasking abilities
• Timely and accurate entry of pricing requests received via email, telephone, or fax.
• Answer pricing questions and resolve pricing issues identified by the Sales team.
• Add items to existing promotions and troubleshoot problems.
• Load Excel files into the pricing system using generic import templates.
• Learn and interpret deadlines for data entry and price changes.
• Must have excellent follow up and follow through skills.
• Eliminate non-value-added tasks to streamline the pricing process.
• Other duties as assigned (may include reviews of internal documents and programs).