If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
Verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
Qualified Candidates will possess:
• Class A CDL
• Clean driving record and clean safety record
• 6 months transport driver experience
• Ability and willingness to work any shift
• Ability to be forklift certified
Starting rate of $17.34/hr
Education, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field required
• Master’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
• Certified Public Account (CPA) preferred
• 10 years progressive experience in accounting and management
• 2 years prior supervisory experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and aptitude for change
• Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet software
• Must be able to clearly present ideas and reports in spoken or written formats
• Must be able to work well at all levels and in all departments of the Company
• Must supervise and utilize available staff and recommend manpower requirements to fulfill all necessary tracking and reporting of financial matters
• Must be able to work well with external contacts of the Company
• Must have good time management, planning and negotiation skills
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) software preferred
• The duties of this position are carried out in a typical office environment, although exposure to manufacturing areas may frequently be required
• The noise level in the work environment is normally low
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• One year of collections experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• Possess general mathematics skills
• Exhibit a strong customer service orientation with a strong sense of urgency to respond to external and internal customer needs
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
• Possess top notch thoroughness and attention to detail
• Ability to analyze and accurately report information
• Good understanding of automated accounting systems
• Ability to organize and work with others, as well as having leadership capability
• Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel with knowledge of Formulas and Functions, management of data with Tables and manipulation of data with Pivot Tables
• Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write reports and other business correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and employees of the organization
Ability to assimilate information quickly and make sound decisions. Good analytical skills. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.