2 years of verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
• 15+ years’ of information technology experience in an operational setting
• 5+ years’ experience directly managing technology professionals and IT environments including hardware asset management, configuration management, and software management
• Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
• MBA/MS preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment highly preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
• Change management and proven ability to build teams
• Business and financial acumen
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• A sense of urgency to impact the bottom line performance
• Ability to work, communicate, and exchange ideas with other teams and leaders
• 10-15% Travel to customer or supplier meetings when required
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS:
• High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred
• 6 months related work experience.
• Working knowledge of MS Work, Excel, and Outlook. ERP experience preferred.
• Previous work attendance record that demonstrates reliability
• Must have ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
• Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as shipping labels, safety rules, and instructions
• Communication skills sufficient to communicate with co-workers; to understand and provide directions; to respond to management inquiries; and to make entries on reports and records
• Basic knowledge of simple math concepts
• Must be U.S. Citizen/Resident, Asylee, Refugee or have permanent/indefinite work authorization.
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Must be able to regularly use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
• Must be able to occasionally reach with hands and arms
• Must be able to stand, walk, and sit.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and peripheral vision.
• Must be comfortable with occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Must have tolerance for exposure to hot and cold weather conditions. While this is inside work, the distribution center is minimally climate controlled.
What you'll get
o The chance to develop your skills and get practical experience with an innovative industry leader.
o Starting Pay Rate: $ 12.50/hour
o Competitive benefit package including:
10 paid holidays
Medical benefits available first of month after 60 day waiting period
401k Retirement Plan immediate eligibility. Company matches 30 cents on the dollar for up to 4% of pay deferred tax free for your retirement investment.
Qualified Candidates will possess:
• Class A CDL
• Clean driving record and clean safety record
• 6 months transport driver experience
• Ability and willingness to work any shift
• Ability to be forklift certified
Starting rate of $17.34/hr
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Two or more years of credit and collections experience required, as well as a minimum of one year of supervisory experience. Requires knowledge of credit policies, basic business law, basic bankruptcy law, and sales and/or marketing. The individual in this position should possess good organizational, communication, and telephone skills and should be flexible and highly motivated.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Working knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules
• Possess general mathematics skills
• Exhibit a strong customer service orientation with a strong sense of urgency to respond to external and internal customer needs
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
• Possess top notch thoroughness and attention to detail
• Ability to analyze and accurately report information
• Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel with knowledge of Formulas and Functions, management of data with Tables, manipulation of data with Pivot Tables, present with Charts and analyzing scenarios
• Good understanding of automated accounting systems
• Knowledge of data management systems with the ability to extract data for analysis and reporting
• Ability to work independently with a participative supervisory style
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with people from all levels of the organization
Qualified candidates must possess:
• BS in Business or related field. Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree preferred.
• 2 years’ work experience in purchasing, logistics or supply services.
• Must be able to analyze requirements, review quotes, issue purchase orders.
• Must enjoy working in team environments and leading when appropriate.
• Must be schedule driven, process oriented, and a problem solver.
• Must be proficient in MS Office and demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Must be flexible and react positive to change in priorities and deadlines.
• Periodic travel both domestic and international.
• Experience and or knowledge with Steel, Chemicals, Plastic Resins, Packaging and MRO preferred.
• Must be willing to travel domestically.