If you are ready to put your talent and experience to work for a company that recognizes and rewards your contributions
and whose reputation in the floral industry is second to none, consider a career at Syndicate Sales or Hurryin' Hoosier Transport!
We are currently accepting resumes for the following career opportunities:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One year experience in the manufacturing, maintenance and/or home improvement/construction field.
• Valid Indiana Driver’s License
• Clean driving record (no current points violations)
• Previous work attendance record that demonstrates reliability
• Must have ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
• Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as shipping labels, safety rules, and instructions
• Must be able to speak effectively with other team members in the organization
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision and the ability to drive at night.
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
• Bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership, Psychology or related field
• Two (2) years of human resource coordination experience required
• One (1) year experience with recruitment and orientation of talent
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Human Resource Information Systems
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas both orally and in writing.
• Ability to understand financial documents and calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
• Ability to assimilate information quickly and make sound decisions
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Adapts well to change and is flexible
• Must be highly self-motivated and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit
• Human Resources experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is preferred
• Human Resources certification (PHR, SHRM-CP) preferred
Syndicate Sales offers a competitive total compensation package for full-time team members.
Syndicate Sales, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.