• Well-rounded student and/or work life experience - academically, socially and in any previous work situations
• Exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities.
• Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be U.S. Citizen/Resident, asylee, refugee or have permanent work authorization. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
2 years of verifiable OTR experience
No more than 2 moving violations in the last two years
Valid Indiana Class A CDL
Hurryin' Hoosier Transport, Inc. is hiring professional OTR Drivers! Our drivers are among the best in the trucking industry with nearly 40% of our Drivers recipients of the Indiana Master Truck Driver Award. If you are a safety-minded professional and meet the qualifications, we want to talk with you!
• BS in Business or related field. Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree preferred.
• 2 years’ work experience in purchasing, logistics or supply services.
• Must be able to analyze requirements, review quotes, issue purchase orders.
• Must enjoy working in team environments and leading when appropriate.
• Must be schedule driven, process oriented, and a problem solver.
• Must be proficient in MS Office and demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies.
• Must be flexible and react positive to change in priorities and deadlines.
• Periodic travel both domestic and international.
• Experience and or knowledge with Steel, Chemicals, Plastic Resins, Packaging and MRO preferred.
• Must be able and willing to travel internationally to Turkey, Croatia, Norway, Finland, Chile, Mexico and China 1 to 2 times per year for up to 15 business days per trip.
Education, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field required
• Master’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred
• Certified Public Account (CPA) preferred
• 10 years progressive experience in accounting and management
• 2 years prior supervisory experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and aptitude for change
• Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet software
• Must be able to clearly present ideas and reports in spoken or written formats
• Must be able to work well at all levels and in all departments of the Company
• Must supervise and utilize available staff and recommend manpower requirements to fulfill all necessary tracking and reporting of financial matters
• Must be able to work well with external contacts of the Company
• Must have good time management, planning and negotiation skills
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning (ERP) software preferred
• The duties of this position are carried out in a typical office environment, although exposure to manufacturing areas may frequently be required
• The noise level in the work environment is normally low
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study.
• Minimum 2 years proven product development experience including how to factor in emerging trends, voids in the market channel offerings, and ability to manage the NPD process.
• Demonstrated successful launch of a new product from inception to market launch.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on most critical project goals on time and on budget
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business and financial
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and financial information, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and general business correspondence.
• Ability to annually travel domestically (at least 20%) and internationally (at least 10 %) of the time preferred.