EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
•Vocational certificate preferred or equivalent on the job training required in two or more of the following areas: welding, electrical/electronics, hydraulics, HVAC, plumbing, general industrial maintenance, or construction.
•Three to five years experience required in the above fields.
•Detailed understanding of electrical wiring and circuitry, plumbing and general construction. Able to read and comprehend building and machine blueprints.
•Working knowledge of all related power and hand tools and metering and testing devices that are used in performance of job duties.
•Ability to read and interpret documents such as written instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
•Ability to speak effectively before employees of organization.
•Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
•Good organizational skills.
•Aptitude for learning needed skills.
•Reliable transportation for use in traveling to various facilities to perform job duties.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Valid Indiana Drivers License.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to climb and work on ladders, scaffolding, lift platforms, and on rooftops at heights up to 35 feet. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
The noise in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally loud.
• Associates degree or 3 years of experience in order processing for Customer Service department within an office setting. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated excellent data entry skills with ability to process large amounts of information both efficiently and accurately.
• Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office, Email and general computer functions, particularly Excel pivot tables
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• Basic accounting knowledge demonstrated in work experience or education in this accounting field of study.
• Self-confident with ability to assess situations and make sound decisions and/or solve problems autonomously.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside of the organization.
• Strong sense of urgency and commitment to continuous quality improvement.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve goals on time
• Ability to work independently with general guidance
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Must be customer oriented with excellent follow up and follow through skills.
• Position is a member of a professional office environment which includes sharing spaces with other administrative or production staff.